Monday, April 15, 2013

Momma Lovin' God-Fearing Red-Blooded American backpacker

Hey, now, how's it going?

I will be posting videos as I go as well as writing this blog, and finishing my two books I am working on. This website will include reviews of my gear and food experiments that I think up over time, as well as trip reports so you can join us on the trial. I will also offer the information on how to buy (or make) all the things that you will need to have in your arsenal to go backpacking. Remember though, I am a Gram Weenie at heart and I go light as well as sleep in a hammock.
If you love the outdoors and like to compare and contrast ideas for packs and like to see opinions before you buy something then you have come to the right place. I plan on posting reviews and ratings on products that we use and try out on a regular basis. If you have any questions or comments we really appreciate feedback and hope that you love what we do as much as me and my crew love doing it. But first who am I?

:
I am an avid outdoorsman at heart but seem to be stuck in an office. I would much rather be in the mountains of North Georgia stoking the early-morning fire for coffee or or in a boat in the middle of Lake Seminole at sunrise using a Buzzbait to hook that early-morning bucket mouth. 

Writing is my true passion as i am able to write about the outdoors and enjoy the trail in a fictional story if i am unable to go out there and get into it for real. I am currently working on two books, one to be released soon (July of 2013) so keep coming back for those announcements.
Bottom line- I want to be outside. so every chance I get I hit the trail. Either for a hike or even car-camping. Check out my trip reports and you can experience the outdoors with us. I will introduce you to my pack and the gear I take and why I take it. If I am not on the trail, I am usually writing about it in my trip reports or maybe a tale or two. 
I am a good ole' southern gentleman. I say Sir and Ma’am and Pray to God above. We love our country, our family, and the freedom to camp in the wonderful outdoors. Come on with me and take a trip.

                                                                                                                      -Steve

No comments: