Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Grand RE-Opening

I have not been able to heal correctly and went to the doctor's office today. Long story short is this:

It seems, according to the doctor. my body is rejecting the sutures within my body. The doctor had to cut me open again and remove the sutures. so I am back to where I was when I was released from the hospital back in November '11. I have a gaping hole with a long tubular hole going into my gut about three or four inches. And yes I have to pack the hole with gauze. So if the hole does not heal in time for my backpacking trip, I may not be able to go on the trip. I can change the dressing on a cut, but can't pack gauze into myself because I cant see the opening and since I am numb around the area, I cant feel anything.

Wish me luck.

No comments: