Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Walls are closing in

I have to get out of the house from time-to-time so I head up to Chick-Fil-A and work a little bit. I enjoy a cup of coffee for an hour or so and then get a sausage biscuit. I use thier WiFi, or if you want to spell it like the SiFi name, WyFy.

Why did the Science Fiction TV channel rename it to Syfy... it makes no sense. But Oh well, I still love those New "B" movies they are putting out..... back to my morning.

I am a people watcher so I like watching (no I am not a voyeur -I try to figure out there story.

For example, there is this older guy that is up here every day that I am (for me it is 3 times a week) and I have heard him say that he retired from ATT&T. He might even be a war hero so one of these days I will find an opening and talk with him over a cup of joe. He looks like an interesting feller. He might have a story or 40 to tell me.

back to work...

                                                             -Steve

No comments: